Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sometimes

Hi,

We had a very quiet day at The Big Brown House. The 'labor' thought it would rain so they didn't come, we had no errands so we didn't go, and the dogs got their yard so they ran.

It would appear that this song still has a lot of fans. If you weren't sure who sang it first, stay tuned one more day.
"Well I'm not superstitious about you, but I can't take no chance. You got me spinnin, baby, baby I'm in a trance...... It's like thunder, light'ning, the way you love me is fright'ning. Think I better __ __ __, baby." Clue: This came out of the 'Memphis Sound' in 1966. Many, many covers.

Today was 'Casual Tuesday' around here. Lisa worked in her studio, I did a little surfing (on the web), and nothing much happened until late afternoon. Lisa teaches ballet on Tuesday and Thursday so she got out into the world. We definitely have schedules that we observe. Things happen almost everyday on a regular basis. I suppose that's called order in ones life. Hmm, maybe. At any rate, we do have places to be, and that's nice.

It never did rain. We had a sprinkle in the afternoon, but not enough to really wet the ground. We swam a little after dinner, just as it was getting dark. Way off in the western sky we could see a huge, dark cloud bank so we just might get some water tonight.

I'll leave you with a favorite quote for your Happy Tuesday.

Peace,
Danny

"Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge
and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you,
you will suddenly know everything there is to be known."
~Winnie-the-Pooh

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style
www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics
http://blog.risingstardom.com/
www.lisamosesgallery.com

No comments: